...Still soggy in the garden but it doesn't seem to bother the herbs by much.  It is warm today, the day before Easter Sunday.  I know it won't be as warm tomorrow, but it sure is nice to feel mid-60's and even 70 degrees before day's end.  With the warmer evening temps in the 50's I'm tempted to put my potted indoor plants outside.  But I know I'll have to drag them back inside again as the temperatures do their spring rollercoaster ride.  What to do, what to do....!  Well, maybe I'll put the geraniums out for a while, anyway.  And maybe I'll put the rosemaries out.  They would love the rain water.  Sorry lemon verbenas, not your turn yet.  And the potted basils will have to stay in for a while longer.  The tarragon would like it outside.  That rain water will really make it take off.  Okay, okay, so I'm putting some of the studio plants outside.  I'll put up with dragging them back in if it turns colder than 50 degrees.  Ah, spring!  Ya gotta love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winds of spring...

Clancey's Gift...

Sacred Space and the Wooly Bear Caterpiller...